The Earth Engineering Center Proudly Announces the Publication of Theses by 2017 Columbia University Graduates in the Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering
May 14, 2017
- Lin Ao, Carbon Mitigation Cost of WTE and Comparison with Other Waste Management Methods
- Zhuo (Kevin) Cheng, Study of policies and regulations for waste management in China and potential for application in the U.S.
- Zucheng Guo, Pre-feasibility study of a waste-to-energy (WTE) plant for Baotou city, China
- Ronglong Shen, Marketing Survey of Beneficial Use of Waste-to-Energy Bottom Ash for Civil Engineering Applications
- Yi Xu, Life Cycle Analysis of processes for resource recovery from Waste-to-Energy bottom ash
- Dianyi Yan, Application of Thermal Spray Techniques for Combatting High Temperature Corrosion of WTE Superheater Tubes
Four more 2017 Theses will be announced at a later time.