Proceedings of the 11th Annual North American Waste-to-Energy Conference (NAWTEC 11)
– ABSTRACT ONLY
April 28-30, 2003, Tampa, Florida, USA
(CD or hard copy can be purchased from ASME Publications)
- What’s Happening With Green Power Marketing And The Latest On Renewable Energy Credits: How Much Are They Worth And Who Owns Them? Davidov, R.; Plitch, L.; Pollatos, C.
- How Public Sector Agencies and Governments Responsible for Waste-To-Energy (WTE) Operations Maintain Cost-Effective and Environmentally Sound WTE Operations Through Active Technical, Financial, and Environmental Oversight Lehman, A.T.; Shabat, D.
- Changing Waste-to-Energy in Nashville, Tennessee Gershman, H.W.; Seader, D.L.
- Power Generation and Superheater Upgrade Project at the Burnaby MSW Plant Lakowski, L.; Anderson, R.; Richter, R.; Berz, M.D.; Britt, M.L.; La Fond, J.F.
- Lee County Resource Recovery Facility Expansion Project Rosania, S.M.
- McKay Bay Waste-to-Energy Facility Retrofit Project Closeout Schwartz, M.P.; White, T.M.
- City of Tampa, McKay Bay Retrofit; Before and After Patton Jr., S.R.
- 2nd Year Comparison of Superheater Metal Wastage Rates Utilizing Various Boiler Tube Alloys in a Waste-to-Energy Facility Hanson, E.; Turner, M.
- Water gauge, Flue Plate Stiffeners, and Insulation Systems Design Considerations Bases, G.J.
- TURBOSORP® – Emission limits after 17th BimSch V (German Federal Imission Act) at lowest costs in a simple dry process – Comparison of dry/semi dry processes and results of mercury and dioxin separation in a one step process Reissner, H.K.; Brunner, C.; Barnthaler, K.
- Application of Unifuse Overlay Tubes in the Convection Section of Waste-To-Energy Boilers Amador, P.; Lai, G.
- The Decline In Mercury Emissions From Solid Waste Management Erdheim, R.
- How Implementation Of Retrofits Required By The Clean Air Act Amendments Of 1990 Affects Waste-To-Energy Facility Operations, Plant Efficiency And Finances Shabat, D.
- Potential Concerns and Impacts of CCA-Treated Wood for the Waste-to-Energy Industry Townsend, T.; Solo-Gabriele, H.
- Long-Term Operating Results – Ash Monofill Goodwin, R.W.
- Beneficial Reuse Of Municipal Waste-To-Energy Ash As A Landfill Construction Material Worobel, B.; Leo, K.; Gorrie, J.; de Koos, P.T.; Bruner, M.
- The immobilisation of flue gas treatment residues through the use of a single staged wash and crystalline matrix encapsulation (CME) treatment process Robertson, D.; Burnley, S.; Barratt, R.
- Environmental Characterization of Ash from the Combustion of Wood and Tires for Beneficial Use in Florida Tolaymat, T.; Townsend, T.
- Collier County, Florida – Consideration of Gasification as a Long-Term Waste Management Solution Schwarz, S.C.; Dietch, D.E.
- Ways to Improve the Efficiency of Waste to Energy Plants for the Production of Electricity, Heat and Reusable Materials Zwahr, H.
- Health and Safety Issues on Brick, Refractory and Insulation Bases, G.J.
- Comprehensive Power Engineer Training increases Safety, Production and Plant Performance at Montenay Inc., British Columbia, Canada: A Case Study Asada, V.
- Recycling And Waste-To-Energy: Ongoing Compatibility Success Kiser, J.V.L.
- Characteristics and Environmental Fate of Mercury in Municipal Waste Combustor Ash Before and After Implementation of the “Maximum Achievable Control Technology” Air Standards Hahn, J.L.
- Design, Construction, Start-up and Commissioning of a State-of-the-Art Water-Cooled Grate WtE-Plant for Orebro, Sweden Adams, B.; Eeraerts, D.; Christiaens, I.
- Innovative Water Treatment Design for Turning Wastewater Treatment Effluent Into Boiler Makeup Water Castro, D.J.; Stasis, R.P.
- Was the EPA Right? Wilson, W.
- Perceptions Of Environmental Impacts Of Dioxin Emissions: An Interim Report Themelis, N.J.; Deriziotis, P.
- Continued Performance and Economic Issues for the Polk County Minnesota Bituminous County Road Constructed with Municipal Solid Waste Combustor Ash Lucido, S.P.; Wilson, W.
- Energy Recovery from Municipal Solid Wastes by Gasification Klein, A.; Themelis, N.J.
- A New Resource: The Waste-to-Energy Research and Technology Council Themelis, N.J.
- A Waste-To-Energy Power Plant with CO2 Sequestration Klein, A.; Zhang, H.; Themelis, N.J.