“A call for Papers in Special Issue of Applied Sciences, titled “Advances in Industrial Waste Reduction” by Prof. Psomopoulos of WtERT-Greece”.
I would like to draw your attention to Special Issue “Advances in Industrial Waste Reduction” to be published in the open-access journal MDPI Applied Sciences IF 2.217, see: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/
Industry is an integral part of the economic activity of any country. It may be divided mainly into primary and secondary, where there is also the tertiary sector focusing on services and intellectual services industry. The primary sector is concerned with the extraction of raw materials. It …
Potential applications that fall within the framework of the current Special Issue include, but are not limited to:
- Waste from the raw materials industry
- Waste from the manufacturing and construction industry
- Industrial waste as a resource
- Industrial water waste management
- Solid, liquid, and gaseous industrial waste
- Hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste
- Industrial waste generation and reduction
- Environmental, economic, and societal aspects of industrial waste management
- Advanced techniques for industrial waste management
- LCA, environmental impact, and sustainable approaches in industrial waste management
- Industrial waste under the UN’s Sustainability Goals and circular economy
- Risk analysis and vulnerability of industrial waste management industry and supply chain
- Legislation and prevention for industrial waste
- WEEE and industrial waste
The deadline for full manuscript submission is 30 September 2020.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript:
submitted through the online manuscript submission and editorial system at
We are looking forward to receiving a positive reply from you soon.
Dr. C.S. Psomopoulos, MIET
Professor, University of West Attica